These Thai peanut butter chicken drumsticks are a delicious alternative to your usual chicken recipes. Packed full of flavour, they are perfect to add into your food prep, tasting just as good when stored in the fridge for a couple of days.
For the Marinade:
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp of Hi-PRO smooth or crunchy
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 finely chopped fresh chillies
- Sesame seeds
For the chicken:
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, Sriracha, Hi-PRO, coconut oil, and chillies until the consistency of the marinade is smooth.
- Add the chicken drumsticks to the bowl and fully coat in the marinade. Cover the large bowl with tin foil and marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove the chicken from the bowl and place on an foil covered oven tray.
- Cook the chicken in a pre heated oven at 190c for 30-40 minutes.
- Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, place on a serving dish and cover with foil to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Top the chicken with sesame seeds and garnish with fresh chillies.