These strawberry and peanut butter protein bars are perfect for a summer snack when you are at work or on the move. You don’t even need an oven, you simply make the mixture and leave them in the fridge for a few hours to set, then you are good to go!
- 150g peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1 scoop strawberry protein powder
- 225g oats
- 75g rice crisps cereal
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100g dried cranberries
- 100g strawberries
- 1 tablespoon spoon of milk
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- line a baking tray with grease proof paper or kitchen foil and butter.
- in a large mixing bowl mix together the the dried cranberries, oats, rice crisps, protein powder, and strawberry jam.
- Melt 100g of the peanut butter in the microwave or in a large bowl over boiling water. Once melted pour into the mix and stir thoroughly.
- Add in the milk and the honey and keep stirring until the mixture is nicely combined together.
- Add the mixture onto the baking tray and shape into a large square, then leave the mixture in the fridge to set for 3 hours.
- Once set, top with the remainder of the peanut butter and chopped up strawberries.
- Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!