This spicy peanut butter chicken burger is perfect for a quick and easy meal after a hard training session. It’s super tasty and packed full of protein!
- 1 Burger bun
- 1 Chicken breast fillet
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 rash of Bacon
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons soya sause
- 1 tablespoon Hi-PRO
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- I teaspoon honey
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Pre heat the grill at 190 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the salt, pepper, garam masala, soya sauce, coconut oil, coconut milk, chilli powder, honey, and whisk together. Once the ingredients are combined add the peanut butter and mix thoroughly until the consistency is smooth.
- Once smooth, place the chicken breast in the marinade and cover on both sides. Cover the bowl in foil and leave the chicken to chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes put the chicken on an oven tray and place under the grill for 20 minutes, turn the chicken over after 10 minutes.
- whilst the chicken is cooking, grill some bacon for 10 minutes, again turning after 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked, place in the bread bun with tomato and avocado (or any toppings of your choice) and enjoy!