Just because it’s healthy it doesn’t mean it’s not delicious! Sam’s Peanut Butter Panko Chicken fingers will make you stop in your tracks the next time you’re considering a quick dash to the drive through.
- 300g chicken breast
- 50g Panko breadcrumbs
- 15g Hi-PRO Peanut Powder
- 1tsp powdered mustard
- 35g coconut flour
- 100g liquid egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Cut the chicken into strips and tenderise with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together, breadcrumbs, Hi-PRO Peanut Powder and mustard powder in a shallow bowl.
- Pour the coconut flour and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Coat each chicken strip in coconut flour, then dip this into the egg whites and then cover with the crumb mixture.
- Evenly spread out your chicken strips on a baking tray and spray with your chosen Frylight. Or, drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake your chicken strips in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until they’re golden brown and your chicken is cooked through.
Thank you, Sam! Find more recipes like this on Sam’s Instagram page.