Who needs a takeaway, or even a fakeaway, when you have Sam’s Peanut Butter Chicken? Made using Hi-PRO’s Peanut Butter, it’s the perfect treat for any night of the week.
- Your Frylight spray of choice
- 500g chicken, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 100g Hi-PRO Smooth Peanut Butter
- 200ml coconut milk
- 150g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 250g passata
- Small bunch of coriander leaves
- Chopped nuts to serve (optional)
- Spray a deep frying pan with a couple of sprays of your chosen Frylight and brown the chicken over a medium heat. Once browned remove from the pan and place in a separate dish.
- In the same dish fry the garlic, chilli and ginger for a minute. You may want to add a couple more sprays of Frylight and this point.
- Add the garam masala and fry for a minute more.
- Stir in the Hi-PRO Peanut Butter, coconut milk, yoghurt, passata and bring the pan to a simmer.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add the coriander, saving a small handful for later.
- Simmer for 30-minutes until the sauce thickens and the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve on a bed of rice with a sprinkling of coriander and mixed nuts (if you wish).
Thank you, Sam! Find more recipes like this on Sam’s Instagram page.