Who wants a high protein Peanut Butter Rice Krispie cake?
These irresistible treats are made from just 3 ingredients and only take a few minutes to make.
- 120g rice cereal
- 150g honey
- 150g Hi-PRO smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- In a saucepan, gently heat together the honey and peanut butter. Stir the mixture together until fully combined and smooth without letting it boil.
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl then pour over the honey/peanut butter mixture. Stir thoroughly until all of the cereal is well coated.
- Press the mixture into a lined baking tin. Make sure everything is well compacted and smooth.
- Allow the bars to cool before removing from the tin and slicing into portions. Enjoy