For the base:
1 tbsp Hi-PRO crunchy nut butter
50g sukrin almond flour
1 serving TRKG syrup
25g Sukrin gold sugar
½ scoop protein
For the top layer:
100g soft cheese
20g sukrin icing
1 scoop protein
1 tbsp Hi-PRO smooth peanut butter
For marble effect
10ml TRKG syrup
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Add Hi-PRO peanut butter, flour and sugar together and mix through.
- Add 1 egg and syrup and mix through. Blend all together.
- Line the baking tray with tin foil and spread coconut oil over it.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes on 150 degrees.
- Once cooked leave for 1 hour to cool.
- Once the bottom layer is cooled begin making your top layer.
- Remove the bottom layer from the dish and add cling film to the tray. This is so when you remove the pie from the freezer you can easily remove it from the case.
- Mix together all the top layer ingredients until smooth.
- Spread across the top.
- For the marble effect mix the syrup and cacao powder. With a spoon create a marble effect across the top.
- Finally sprinkle over chopped nuts
This peanut butter pie recipe was created by personal trainer Sophia Hall from Liftus Fitness as part of our Top 50 recipe challenge.