Healthy Peanut Butter Granola! It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, refined-sugar free AND vegan! Perfect for any and all eaters.
Buy now from Sainsbury’s.
- 75g Hi-PRO crunchy peanut butter
- 75g maple syrup (or honey)
- 200g oats
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius. Grease a large baking tray and set aside.
- In the microwave or on the hob gently melt together the peanut butter and maple syrup. Mix until smooth.
- Stir mixture into the oats and salt until well combined
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 – 15 minutes, or until granola is lightly browned, stirring the granola once gently half way through.
- Let the mixture stand until cool and hard.
- Break the mixture down into pieces. Serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.