This could not be easier…or more delicious. You have to give these 3-ingredient Peanut Putter Date Bombs a go!
Buy now from Sainsbury’s.
- 12 dates (preferably still with their stone)
- 12 tsps Hi-PRO crunchy peanut butter
- 100g dark chocolate (optional)
- With a sharp knife, carefully create a slit into each date and remove the stone inside. Be careful to keep one side of the date intact so you have created a pocket to hold the peanut butter.
- Fill each date with a teaspoon of the peanut butter and fold back so it resembles its original shape. Depending on the size of the date you may get less or more than one teaspoon in each.
- Add the dates to a baking paper-lined oven sheet and pop in fridge to chill.
- The dates make an excellent snack served in this way but to add an extra indulgent twist you can coat each in a layer of dark chocolate. To do this, you will need to melt 100g of dark chocolate in a bowl above a pan of gently simmering water.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, place the dates one by one into the chocolate and fully coat each before returning to the baking paper.
- After all the dates are fully coated return them to the fridge to set before eating.