1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 cup or softened butter
1/2 cup of Hi-PRO Crunch Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preparation time: 5 - 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 190*
- Mix together the butter, Hi-PRO peanut butter, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add the egg and mix until creamy.
- Next, add the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper.
- Allow the mixture room to expand.
- Flatten using a cold spoon or glass.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 4-5 minutes.
- Enjoy your peanut butter cookies!
This peanut butter cookies recipe was created by personal trainer Adrienne Herbert as part of our Top 50 recipe challenge.