Peanut butter blondies drizzled in dark chocolate for your cheat day treat!
- 20g melted butter
- 200g of light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 100g of peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 200g of plain flour
- 100g drak chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sugar and the melted butter and stir until they are combined, add the egg into the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter and give it a good mix until all the ingredients have a nice consistency before adding the flour and the salt.
- Once you have mixed all the ingredients together thoroughly, spread the mixture onto a baking tray. Ensure that the tray is lightly greased.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20/25 minutes.
- Once the blondies are a nice golden colour, leave to cool for 10/15 minutes.
- Whilst the blondies are cooling, melt the dark chocolate and stir until smooth. Once the blondies have fully cooled drizzle over the dark chocolate.
- leave to rest for a further 20 minutes until the chocolate has set. cut the into 8 slices and enjoy.