Cookies? Yes, please! Soft, chewy and delicious. How could you resist Holly’s Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies?
- 100g Hi-PRO Smooth Peanut Butter
- 110g coconut oil
- 200g coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (tbsp milled flaxseed to 2.5 tbsp water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre heat your oven to 170 degrees.
- Beat the peanut butter, coconut oil and sugar in a bowl until fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix together
- Gradually add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until a dough. If it’s too dry add a splash of almond milk.
- Form into 16 balls and lay a few out onto a lined baking sheet and flatten them slightly. I like to refrigerate the rest while each batch bakes.
- They will spread when baking, be sure to leave room in between each cookie.
- Bake for 9-12 min at 170 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a cooling rack before tucking in!
Thank you, Holly! To follow Holly’s running journey and discover delicious snacks visit her Instagram page