We’ve looked for high protein low carb recipes to create some simple suppers. This this high protein turkey stir-fry uses Hi-PRO crunchy peanut butter to create a delicious dish.
3tbs soy sauce
2tbs Hi-PRO crunchy peanut butter
1tbs sweet or hot chilli sauce
1tbs raw blanched peanuts, roughly chopped
150g egg noodles
2tbs light olive oil, coconut oil or vegetable oil
400g turkey breast steak, sliced into strips
1 medium courgette, julienned or grated
75g baby corn (about 5 corn), sliced lengthways
75g sugar snap peas
½ red pepper, sliced
1 small red onion, sliced
2tsp sesame seeds
Preparation time: 2
- To make the satay, mix the soy sauce with the Hi-PRO peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce – it will need a thorough mix. Set aside.
- Toast the peanuts in a small dry pan for a few minutes until golden, shaking the pan frequently to make sure they don’t burn. Set aside
- Cook the egg noodles in a large pan of boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1tbs of oil in a wok or large deep frying pan and stir-fry the turkey for 5 minutes until cooked through. Remove to a bowl and keep warm
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok or pan and stir-fry the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the sesame seeds, return the turkey and the noodles to the wok and then stir in the satay sauce. Heat through and serve with the peanuts sprinkled over the top
Stir fry – Per 518g serving
|of which saturates||4.5g|
|of which sugars||17.1g|
Noodles – Per 160g serving
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|