When you need a snack a hard day of training, try these high protein muffins. Flavoured with pumpkin, banana and Hi-PRO peanut butter, they can boost your protein by 14g per serving.
100g Smooth Hi-Pro Peanut Butter
150g Oat Flour
50g Coconut Flour
50g Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 ripe bananas, chopped.
200g Pumpkin Puree
Cinnamon to taste
¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond milk
Preparation time: 10 mins
- Preheat the Oven to 180C fan/ 200C. Add all of the above ingredients together in large mixing bowl and beat with an electric whisk.
- The batter should be thick, but if a little dry simply add a splash more of the Unsweetened Almond milk.
- Line the Muffin tin with cases. Use 1 large TBSP per Muffin.
- Place in the oven on the middle shelf and bake for 12 minutes.
- Check then muffins, turn the tray around and bake for further 4-5 mins.
|of which sugars||4.5g|
This high protein muffin recipe was created by personal trainer Tally Rye as part of our Top 50 recipe challenge.