Here’s an easy protein cookie recipe. Simply use your Hi-PRO peanut butter to sandwich a homemade cookie and chocolate crispy together and create a delicious sweet treat.
20g Coconut Oil
15g Maple Syrup
15g Wholemeal Flour
15g Rolled Oats (blended into oat flour)
30g MyProtein Unflavoured Casein
20g Hi-Pro Smooth Peanut Butter
5g Coconut Oil
15g Milk Chocolate
5g Golden Syrup
7g Puffed Wheat
7g MyProtein Protein Crispies
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
- In a bowl, combine the butter, coconut oil and maple syrup, heat for a few seconds in the microwave to soften the butter and oil
- Add the wholemeal flour, oat flour and casein and use your hands to combine all the ingredients to form a dough.
- Divide the mixture into four muffin cases, push the dough down to make an even layer, place on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, leave to cool for an hour (or put in the freezer for 10-20 minutes) and top each cookie base with 5g of Hi-Pro smooth peanut butter.
- Place a saucepan of water on the hob to boil.
- In a glass bowl, add the chocolate, coconut oil, and golden syrup.
- Once the saucepan of water is boiling, turn the temperature of the hob to minimum and place the glass bowl on top of the pan (make sure the bowl does not touch the top of the water).
- Stir until the contents have melted, turn the hob off and take the glass bowl off of the saucepan.
- Add the puffed wheat and protein crispies and mix well, then divide into four and top each muffin case with the mixture.
Freeze for around 30 minutes until set, then enjoy!
|of which sugars||5.4g|
This protein cookie recipe was created by personal trainer Mark Maycroft as part of our Top 50 recipe challenge.