A delicious, high protein dessert idea – Peanut Butter Cheesecake! This sweet treat has 20.7g of protein per serving, the perfect pairing to a Peanut Butter Burger.
1/2 cup ground almonds
3 tablespoons Hi-Pro Smooth peanut butter
2 tablespoons agave
2 tablespoons black onyx cocoa powder
1.5 cups quark
½ cup of whey
¼ cup of milk
85% dark chocolate
5 Reece’s Pieces
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- First, make the base of your cheesecake by mixing the ground almonds, Hi-PRO peanut butter, cocoa powder, and agave syrup. You want to get a thick sort of ‘dough’ that you can spread on the bottom of your nonstick springform cheesecake pan.
- Once your base is on the cheesecake pan, make the filling by blending the quark, whey, eggs, milk, and flavoring until you get a creamy almost pancake-like consistency.
- Pour the filling on the base.
- Throw a few of your oreo-inspired protein cookies inside. (Optional)
- Bake at 325 F (around 160 C) for about 45-50 minutes.
- When your cheesecake feels done but is still somewhat wobbly in the center, take it out or leave in in the oven to cool.
- Let it cool in the fridge then before slicing it, add your Reece’s pieces (optional) and poor your melted dark chocolate over the top. Then enjoy every bite.
|of which sugars||18g|
This recipe was created by personal trainer Ben West as part of our Top 50 recipe challenge.