1&1/4 cup dates (soaked for an hour)
2 tbsp chopped nuts
2 tbsp Hi-PRO Crunchy Peanut butter
85% melted dark chocolate
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1. First soak the dates in lukewarm water for an hour or more until they are sticky and moist.
2. Blend the dates in a blender/food processor until they make a dough.
3. If the dates won’t form a dough you can add a TINY ( tsp at most!) amount of water, however if you add too much it will become soggy so be careful!
4. With the dough make small balls and place them on greaseproof paper before freezing for 25-30 mins.
5. Take them back out the freezer and add the HiPro crunchy peanut butter on top, then sprinkle with chopped nuts on top of the peanut butter, then freeze again for 20 mins.
6. In the meantime get a bowl and SLOWLY heat the dark chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave or over a hob.
7. Take the balls back out the freezer and dip them in the melted mixture coating them evenly. You may need to melt more chocolate and coconut oil depending on how big yours are.
8. Sprinkle a little bit of chopped nuts on the top again before freezing to set again – about 30 mins.
9. Take your bites/truffles back out the freezer and ENJOY! Trust me they won’t last long!
This Peanut Butter Snickers Choc-Caramel Bites recipe was created by Tracey McGowan as part of our Top 50 recipe challenge.