Hands up wants this right now
- 250g plain flour
- 350g demerara sugar
- 65g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 175ml of sunflower oil
- 250ml of water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsps Hi-PRO smooth Peanut butter
- Plain/Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa power, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Next add the wet ingredients and mix until well blended. Spread even into a baking tin.
- Next add 3 large teaspoons of hi pro and microwave for about 10 secs or until soft. Dollop the three teaspoons of hi pro onto the top of the brownies, take a knife and swirl through the peanut butter, making figure of 8 patterns to move the peanut butter through the mixture and give a marble pattern.
- Add a handful of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for around 30 minutes in a pre heated oven at 180c. Check they’re cooked by putting a sharp knife through the brownies, when no batter comes up with the knife they’re ready.
- Let cool before eating.