4 tbsp raw Cacao powder
25g dried cherries
25g fresh cherries
20g almond flakes
100g Hi-PRO Peanut butter
100g coconut oil
Pinch of sea salt
1 tbsp vanilla extrat
Extra cherries for topping
- Mix the peanut butter and coconut oil in a food processor for 1 minute.
- Slowly sieve in the Cacao powder and then add the honey, salt and vanilla extract.
- Blend for another minute until the texture is gooey.
- Add the cherries and almond flakes and hand mix.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray greased with coconut oil.
- Top with fresh chopped cherries and place in freeze for 30-40 minutes until the slabs are solid.
They can then be kept in the freezer or fridge. However, the raw cherry and peanut butter chocolate slabs won’t keep the rock solid form like they were in the freezer if kept in fridge.
Enjoy and try not to lick the spoon too much!
This raw cherry and peanut butter chocolate recipe was created by Hannah Anderson as part of our Top 50 recipe challenge.