Give the traditional Halloween treat a high protein, healthy makeover with Hi-PRO with our peanut butter popcorn balls. Too good to spare on any pesky trick-or-treaters!
50g unflavoured popcorn
150g Hi-PRO crunchy peanut butter
50g raisins or dried fruit of your choice
Serves: makes 6 balls
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the popcorn and raisins into a large mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan heat the honey, peanut butter over a medium heat until you have a runny consistency.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and stir until the mixture is evenly coated.
- Let the popcorn sit until cool enough to handle, then use lightly greased hands to press firmly into balls. Place balls on paper-lined baking sheet to cool completely.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container for up to a week.