Peanut butter and chocolate bark with added nuts and pretzels. Salty, sweet and everything you want!
- 400g dark chocolate
- 125g smooth peanut butter
- 50g salted pretzels
- 25g salt roast peanuts
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper and pour the chocolate over. Reserve a little of the chocolate for decorating later.
- Soften the peanut butter in a microwave, then dollop it over the unset chocolate. Using a tea spoon, ripple the peanut butter around so it creates a marble pattern.
- To decorate, sprinkle over the pretzels and peanuts. Drizzle over the remaining chocolate using a small spoon.
- Place in the fridge to firm up for at least 1 hour.