This quick and easy peanut butter protein balls recipe is packed with flavour and high in protein. What’s more, once they’re made, they should keep for up to 7 days.
100g / 1 cup Rolled Oats
150g Hi-PRO Peanut Butter
50g/half cup Desiccated Coconut
50g Protein Powder
Preparation time: 5 - 10 minutes
- After measuring out all your ingredients you will need to combine the Oats, Cranberries, Protein Powder and Desiccated Coconut together and move to a food processor.
- Once the ingredients are mixed through and look like crumbs remove and place into a large bowl.
- Now in the bowl add your Hi-PRO peanut butter and combine with your hands so it looks like dough, add the water at this point if needed.
- Scoop out small portions with either your hands or you can use a small ice cream scoop.
- Roll the dough into small balls, there should be enough mixture for 13-15
- Keep in the fridge for freshness (Should keep for 7 days)
This peanut butter protein balls recipe was created by personal trainer Brett Barraclough as part of our Top 50 recipe challenge.